Monday, May 11, 2009

Biotech CEOs Can Blog

I was just thinking about how much slower B2B companies seem to be in adopting the social media platforms like Twitter and blogs than your B2C companies are. And there really is no reason for it rationally. So maybe it's fear. Or doubt. Maybe they think they don't have enough time. But I think they have to make time. Social media is hyped, yes, I agree. But it also isn't going anywhere and it is a great way to do a lot of conversing with your target(s).

So I stumbled across this blog written by Forrester Research CEO George Colony. And he had a great article. It was about CEOs and blogging. Give it a read. No matter if you are the CEO of a biotech firm or a basketball net-making firm, my suggestion is to start dipping your toe into new media. A blog is a great place to start.

1 comment:

Springboard said...

Good Stuff LB...I am glad I found you. you will make my Social media 101 class more interesting.

Post a Comment